TWRP Rom Backup For HTC Desire 820 Dual SIM
You have successfully installed Stock Firmware on your Huawei / Honor EMUI phone using TWRP recovery. If TWRP asks if you want to root your phone, choose “Do Not Install”. It’s best to flash the latest version of SuperSU yourself rather than having TWRP do it for you. Island/work profiles/parallel apps cannot backed up because TWRP cannot distinguish between encryption profiles, only user 0 is decrypted by default.
In order to backup system data, rooting is an important way that must be done to your Android device. You could directly get the boot and vendor_boot.img files from here without downloading the firmware.
Finally, it’s time for flashing Custom ROM into the device. Select the custom ROM File there and boom you’re good to go. An effective way for installing TWRP recovery is to download the ZIP file of TWRP recovery onto the SD card and then you can use it in the Recovery Mode of your device. You don’t have to understand the technical stuff like Opening Developer Options, Unlocking OEM and Unlocking the Bootloader if you are using such apps. But if you don’t want to use such apps and root the device thoroughly, you will have to unlock OEM and the Bootloader. You can take a backup of data either by transferring data to another device or by using TWRP recovery to take a complete backup. Let’s talk about the step-by-step process for Installing Custom ROM on Android without a PC or Computer.
- Once you see the Sony logo and boot animation, that means you have installed it successfully.
- Many apps provide similar features; you can try them as well; it totally depends upon you.
- If you’re using it on Linux, please refer to the instructions on this website on how to launch the tool in a Linux environment.
- So, backing up them is very important, but there is no way to sync SMS & Call Logs directly with your Google account.
- It has a separate settings panel called Blissify from where you can change almost everything.
- The Android File Transfer app lets you connect your Android phone to your Mac computer with a USB cable.
These include the data, system, vendor, boot, among others. So if your device gets bricked or boot looped, you only need to restore this backup and the device will be up and running. Adb backup system image is a command used to backup your Android device’s system image. This command is useful https://compcoinc.com/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-samsung-sm-j327p-2/ for making a copy of your device’s current system image, which can be restored if needed. We hope this guide will help you install custom ROMs on any Android phone using the ADB sideload command.
- Now in the Pictures folder, all the Screenshots you take and the social media photos get saved in this folder.
- Well, upon successfully carrying out this task, you will get all the required partition files.
- He specializes in writing about Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android tech posts.
- We extensively tested Swift Backup and highly recommend it for offline and cloud-based solutions.
This is because of the plethora of customization features it offers, and it does so without any loss in the stability of the ROM. Evolution X merges various code snippets into one main project to bring a long list of features for many devices. While this does mean that updates come a little slower, they are still able to deliver regular updates.